Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Great-Grandfather Lorenzo Dow Heater




According to Dorothy Weckbacher this was taken at the Pine Run School at a family picnic ca 1900. Below listed is who we believe to be in the picture ….but there is some dispute of who is who.


Front Row L to R:
Tom Wymer, Birdie Heater, Anna Heater Rose Heater (d/o Sam and Alice), Daisy Heater, James Earl Heater, Vernie Sprouse, Ernest Heater (s/o Sam), Dona Butcher

Second Row L to R:
Mary Pauline Wymer, Opal Sprouse (baby), Sarah Wymer Heater, Dona Heater (baby), Charlie Wymer, Bee Heater, Willie Wymer, Alice Heater (hat on holding Della (or Dona) Heater), Mayme Butcher Heater

Third Row L to R:
Cain Wymer, Lorenzo Dow Heater, John Heater (s/o Sam), Bridget Wymer, Rosene Heater, Sam Heater

2 comments:

patsy reckart said...

hi billie jo i don't who you are ,but i suspect we wre related, i got an email fro peggy this morning of the picture taken at pine run I was so suprised I have that same picture, rosena heater was my great grandmother on the first row Bidie heater is my grandmother if that is right i will treasure that picture foever it the youngest picture I have fo her, my grand parents wer tom and bridget Godfrey and my mom was nellie godfrey
do you live in weston if so if you have time please call me.

patsy godfrey reckart
304 269 7152

Unknown said...

Hello, I am Tesyla Mowery. Great granddaughter of Birdie Hefner (Heater). I am her daughter Josephine's Son Donald's daughter.